No Longer Scared.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptile-Man

Reaction score
hey guys,
i used to be scaredof getting bitten by my untame spotteds and wear a glove to push im into and to put into my other hand!

but im fine now not scared, :) i wouldnt really say scared just didnt wanna get bitten lol, stupid really but i have thought of steve how he changed his fear with love and as i did,

but not really the same he was wrestling crocs and im handling spotted haha,but im happy now, i can pick up my spotted with out worrie still havent been tagged, i think what has spooked me about being bitten is that i was bitten by a western tiger snake a few years back!
but im great with them now :D

good for you, it sound like you have a vaild reason for being spooked,
your first bite will still leave you a little shocked, but from then on you'll wonder why you were ever scared to start with, as i've said before.... Kittens are far worse when they are in play mode than a 'hit and run' from a small or juvenile python.

you have a scruby, but you were afraid of being bitten by a spotted,
BAAAAhhahahhahah!!!!!!!!!!!!

harden up son.
you've got your head on backwards

That's what I'm worried about. I don't think you're gonna last with a scrubby.. You're either gonna sell it as soon as it reaches 3-5 foot or you're just not gonna take care of it. I don't have any experience with a scrubby coz well, they're huge but hopefully you've got a chilled one and will take care of it properly.

p.s If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen..;)

im still waiting excitedly for my first bite, i look forward to some blood to show you all, mind you im not about to rub a mouse over my hand then go let my SWCP have a go :p

i believe i will last, im not scared of getting bitten, and he is really docile, im not gonna sell him no way he is my first snake, would never give him up, even if he trys to constict me once or twice.
im 15 going have a grows bert, im always in the kitchen :)
That's what I'm worried about. I don't think you're gonna last with a scrubby.. You're either gonna sell it as soon as it reaches 3-5 foot or you're just not gonna take care of it. I don't have any experience with a scrubby coz well, they're huge but hopefully you've got a chilled one and will take care of it properly.

p.s If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen..;)

Hey Reptile man i here you got smashed buy your spotteds come on show us you pics we love to see blood

i always find it funny when people tell others to harden up when it comes to getting tagged by snakes. it's bred into us from such a young age that snakes are dangerous of course you're going to be wary the first time you pick one up. i know i was and then when you get tagged you wonder why you were so nervous in the first place. i got bitten on the face by my jungle and i still pick him up. seriously though you'd better handle that scrubby alot cos you don't want a large scrubby who doesn't like being handled lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back