Non-toxic sealent

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lmaowner

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi, im making some things for my frogs and bearded dragon out of Styrofoam and other materials. The things for my frog tank will obviously get moisture on them so i need a completely safe non toxic sealant for it. If anyone has done it before what brand sealant did you use or what should i look for on the packaging.

Use epoxy resin, there are a number of brands available but they all pretty much do the same thing. I know a few people who use the West Sytem kits to make furniture for their aquariums.

have a look at the sticky above about making a hide......im busily making a rockwall and hides at the moment and am using pondtite to seal it. but have no experience with beardys or frogs ( pondtite is frog safe though)

there is a silicon at most hardware stores that will say "aquarium safe" on it. could use that.

pondtite i have made rockwalls caves hides and put pondtite over it for my trohps all under water with no probs

cheers

thanks, went and picked up some pondtite today from bunnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back