• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Northern Velvet Gecko Hatchlings

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spongebob

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I've decided to sell some of my late season hatchling Oedura castelnaui. Generally I dont sell geckos until of sexable size, but I need the room. These are only a week or two old but feeding well. The line I've been breeding is known for being 'pale' and has thrown a number of what others have called 'hypos'. The other picture shows adult siblings which illustrates this paleness (one is about to shed so dont be fooled -it is even paler!). However there is no guarantee of adult colouration from looking at the hatchlings. Indeed the extent of the paleness trait does not became clear until they are adult size.
At this stage I'm not thinking of freighting. I'd prefer pick up from the Ryde area, Sydney.
Bob

Attachments

• Casta hatchies.jpg
    Casta hatchies.jpg
    344.5 KB · Views: 257
  • Casta pair.jpg
    Casta pair.jpg
    435.6 KB · Views: 312
Hi bob, would it be possible if I could give you a call or you can email me as I would like to talk to you regarding some reptiles. Darren from Aussie reptiles told me you can help. my email is [email protected] I appreciate if you could do that for me. I may be also interesrted in the northerns.

bumber couldnt you wait till l8r this year to sell em vlol all well miss out for now

All sold (well pending payment etc). Thanks for your interest.
Bob

Resurrecting this old thread, as it gives the pictures and details.

I've got some advanced hatchling from this current season ready to go. Same price.
Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back