not happy jan.....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

newtosnakes

Reaction score
Well, I saw the question for this week's comp, and thought, mmmm good one, have no idea on the answer for that. So decided to go to google and do some research. Well, it is not 9.53 pm and after looking at every possible website that I could come up with still have absolutely NO idea on the answer.

Mel stomps her feet and sits in the corner..... :cry:

re not

Mel ime sure they didnt start the competition to frustrate or distress newbies they was hoping some may learn something and it strings it out a bit like who wants to be a millionair but thats showbizz and advertising hey,the strong will survive and the weak shall perish,after this commercial we will find out. :D

I am quickly discovering that I have zero patience and even less tolerance for being unable to find the answer to a relatively easy (one would think) question...

Oh well, I shall have to wait till next week and hope that I can make up the points then.... :lol:

re not

:D Dont worry Lord Slateman luvs even the little sparrow,they are aware of the low experience levels of newcomers and they are learning how to run these competitions themselves,they have stated that the next one may suit the newcomers :)

Even if the prize is not won by a newby the newby still wins by the gaining of knowledge. No matter how basic that knowledge may be it still has to be learnt and this is one of the best ways to do so in my opinion. nts, when you eventually hear the answer you are unlikely to forget it due to the level of frustration you have experienced in trying to find it. So, just chuck another tantrum and help ingrain the answer :)

africancichlidau said:
Even if the prize is not won by a newby the newby still wins by the gaining of knowledge. No matter how basic that knowledge may be it still has to be learnt and this is one of the best ways to do so in my opinion. nts, when you eventually hear the answer you are unlikely to forget it due to the level of frustration you have experienced in trying to find it. So, just chuck another tantrum and help ingrain the answer :)

oh gawd... bleeding heart phil 8)

Bleeding heart!?!?!? Quick! Apply direct pressure! CPR! No! Can't do that, his heart is bleeding! ..... ah, what the heck, let him go... he's past it anyway! :twisted:

hee hee, I learnt to chuck tanty's from my 2 year old son so I now consider myself quite the expert at it. :lol:

You could always put that brain to work and think of the bleeding obvious things.

er! thats not a clue by the way.

newtosnakes said:
hee hee, I learnt to chuck tanty's from my 2 year old son so I now consider myself quite the expert at it. :lol:

Kidding, right? He's too cute to throw tantrums! ;-)

Ah David, you saw him on best behaviour, head over to our house at 8pm when it is bedtime and he hasn't had a sleep during the day... then you will see tanty's.

He is the devil in disguise sometimes (but I still love him...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back