now for some of the colubrids

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh was just curious cause some one told me it was just aussie so just thought i should ask anyway.
thanks nice colubrids BTW, wish you could get them in aus apart from the corns.

Fantastic pictures.
It is great to see pictures of reptiles and frogs from anywhere in the world on here.

It isn't, I'm not sure what that comment meant.

felt like i'd just invited myself to a private party then lol

yeh was just curious cause some one told me it was just aussie so just thought i should ask anyway.
thanks nice colubrids BTW, wish you could get them in aus apart from the corns.

alot of people over here aren't fond of corns anymore, loads of people start with them, and see them as a stepping stone species, shame really, as i will always have a corn in my collection, they may not be large impressive looking snakes, but the colour range, ease and temperement make them nice snakes all round for me.

The more the merrier. Nice colection mate!

cheers :)

Fantastic pictures.
It is great to see pictures of reptiles and frogs from anywhere in the world on here.

thank you, i don't tend to own many phibs due to my rep room ambient temps being too warm for most of the species, but i do work with quite a few tree frog species, (whites, greens, greys, red eyes), and also some of the pacman frogs and bull frogs, also tomatoe frogs, (a personal fav of mine lol), do work with a few toad species aswell, including the dreaded cane toad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back