NRL 2009- Nearly here!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be in...
Looking to be such a good year... the winner could be anyone of maybe 6 teams..

I'm esp. looking forward to see how the doggies go with their new accquisitions....

I'll be in but sorry all but the Warriors are taking it out this year steve price with stacy jones are going to take it away

Oh come on guys!!
You have to face it, BRONCOS will take it again this year!!!! Israel falou is in the team! He's AWESOME!! And the rest of the team... Bloody awesome!!!
BRING IT ON!!!

It's just another way NZ will put Aussie to shame - no wait, it's the same way... I recall the rugby league world cup final hehe..

Go the Warriors followed by the Cowboys, followed by the Broncos....

Manly, Melbourne and Brisbane will be there at the business end of the year with a chance to win it. That said Drgons and Dogs recruited well. Tigers, Cowboys and Knights will be a lot healthier. Warriors, Roosters and Titans all have the tools and will be there if they can stay consistant... the only teams that I think aren't a chance are Raiders (overacheived last season) Panthers (still rebuilding) and Rabbits (these guys are crap recruiters)

dragons.jpg

Go Dragons

I'll be backing the cowboys all the way, but it will interesting to see how the doggies and the broncos go - both strong and full of talent.

Count me in.... and tte only team thats gonna walk away with that elusive trophy, is the dragons this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back