NSW Rptile Keeper Return Summary 2005

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JeffHardy

Reaction score
Attached is the summary of NSW Reptile Keeper annual returns submitted to the Department of Environment and Conservation (NPWS) for the year ended 31 March 2005.

Must be a site problem. It says the file doesnt exist anymore. I guess I just have to hold off my excitement for a while.

I was wondering when you'd be posting this Jeff. Tried to access the last one a few weeks ago and found it corrupted.

:p

Hix

Dear Jeff,

I really appreciate having this listing to look through. I wish you could convince your Victorian counterparts to share the same!

I found the following entry under pythons particularly of interest:

Species Code Scientific_Name Common_Name No of Licences Brought forward No Acquired No Bred No Disposed No held
A2624 Morelia carinata Rough-scaled Python 6 2 11 0 0 13

re NSW

Snakehunter,pm jeff about it,thats strange at this time of year.

Can anyone tell me what butler's snake is. I've never heard of it...anything to do with Harry?

(its listed in the venomous species).

cheers.

basketcase said:
butleri are spotted mulgas. theyre found out west i think
Yeh,basketcase it says in wilson and knowles, Pseudechis butleri is distinguished from P Australis (Mulga) by pattern) etc Smith 1982 named after naturalist Harry Butler,arid midwestern interior of western australia,clutches of 9-12 eggs recorded.It also says about mulgas that a litter of 22 young and 11-16 eggs recorded. Get the same live and eggs for spotted blacks does anyone know for sure the mode of reproduction first hand. :)

Thanks basketcase and old fella. Harry butler...grew up on a diet of his tv shows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back