Oenpelli update

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, until I see a photo of you tring to collect an oenpelli, with a government official looking cranky and stopping you, I refuse to believe it.

A stickman rendition would also suffice, but only if the government official stickman has a frown-y face.

yeah i have been tring to do some reading up on them as thy are in my book i have they only lay 10 large eggs

Cats and bags Kristy! Cats and bags.

I don't think i'm being that secretive at all. I know that the NT gov will give interfere/collection permits for any species of protected wildlife if the right criterea is met. I know there are some other things going on like research etc but i don't know the full story they aren't my stories to tell.

Alleluja!!! Someone who knows what he's talking about and tells it like it is!!! And doesn't presume he has the right to tell other people's stories! Kenshin, your posts are the stuff of Chinese whispers - you know almost nothing, but state crap as fact...

Jamie.

Oh i have photos! But they're on my phone and this stooopid school comp doesn't have bluetooth! And when has APS ever seen me go into hiding?!?!?

Never underestimate the APS community's demands. Pictorial documentation is a must. LOL
Have go away now, I am sure when I get back there will be some interesting reading here unless Gordo goes into hiding.

there have been at least 3 permits for oenpelli collection in the past 15 years....

Cats and bags Kristy! Cats and bags.

I don't think i'm being that secretive at all. I know that the NT gov will give interfere/collection permits for any species of protected wildlife if the right criterea is met. I know there are some other things going on like research etc but i don't know the full story they aren't my stories to tell.
well said gordo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back