offered Exotics on APS

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We could argue pros and cons towards it until we're blue in the face. I know I'd love some of those exotics, we all would. But we have our laws for good reason, and escaped/released animals, no matter the severity of their impact is not a good thing. So I say do the right thing if someone offers one to you, and try not to get out the pitchforks in the mean time if you haven't been offered.

I dont keep exotics or want them . but the effects of exotics is well and truly been blown out of proportion .from the reaserch ive done . if you dont like them keep away from them . what away to live dobing everyone in . so anyone say smoking the weed going to dob them all in ?,. crap the list gos on . people that make a point of dobing people in i think it will come back on you in the end . also you want to make sure your a clean skin and this cant backfire. the only thing i would be worried about is if someone wanted to get personal or harm your family . :evil:

And what will that achieve? As some one has already said- if they have gotten them into Australia and are breeding them, chances are their ID on here will be fake.

Willia, I remember when I was 12 and I thought I could save and change things, but it doesn't work like that... And I should know... I had someone poison my partner's dog (which was a gift from me)... I had to resort to dishonest behaviours to get the poisoner to admit what they had done. :cry::cry: And I had trusted that person with a lot of things.

thats horrible, what bwas theyre punishment? a poison that bring you close to death, but no where near it?

Will

We could argue pros and cons towards it until we're blue in the face. I know I'd love some of those exotics, we all would. But we have our laws for good reason, and escaped/released animals, no matter the severity of their impact is not a good thing. So I say do the right thing if someone offers one to you, and try not to get out the pitchforks in the mean time if you haven't been offered.

Probably the most sensible comment on the subject. This issue is no different to Savannah cats etc etc. Far too great a risk.

When i was looking at getting my licence a guy told me not too worry about getting one as he could get me what ever i wanted including boas (200ea) and balls (150). I said nah i will do things the rite way. Just shows how easy it is too obtain them And with no licence cant track what they have.

OI !!!!!!

this isnt a thread to debate whether pots worse then exotics, or whether or not i should post who it was.

anyone else Pm'd? and for the rest of it, the mods know and will act upon it.

i havent told anyone except those i know would bother with exotics. or were Pm'd aswell.

hey everyone,

it would seem people are using the recent 'if you could own an exotic, what would it be?' thread as a means of finding interested buyers for exotics.

I've been Pm'd a few times by someone who is offering my chosen exotic interests...

Mods.. jump them?

you have access to their personal details, pass them off to the authorities for illegal buisness.. etc. etc.

im sure some others have had Pm's aswell?
Iam sure that aps members know what is right and what is wrong.
Selling Or BUYING is illegal.
People who like to take risk like that, are asking for trouble and can loose collection, freedom or large sum of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back