Officially a Olive Python owner and proud of it.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joeplant57

Reaction score
Hi guys I am now an official Python owner has my Daughter is frightened of Nigini so I had to give her Christmas money and I get to keep Nigini. Must say I am pleased about it lol. Cheers Joe

No longer by proxy! Congratulations I guess.
I'm sure she'll come around with time though, they all do.

Congrats Joe lol, And weel done with the naming lol thats what i called my Childreni. I hope to own an olive one day, An Albino but their a little pricey lmao.

probably a good thing joe. they are awesome snakes. my fav to own. how come she became scared of it.

probably a good thing joe. they are awesome snakes. my fav to own. how come she became scared of it.
I don't know because he has never struck or bitten, I guess she has a thing about snakes. When in a pet shop she handled a few small snakes with no problem but Nigini has got a bit of size to him lol. Her loss my gain. Regards Joe

Congrats Joe,hope you said 'no take backsies'
Definately no to backsies, She has had her Christmas money and Nigini is all mine. Think I might change his enclosure around a little Today because I never liked how Brookie ( Daughter ) set it up anyway lmao. Like to add that I handled Nigini yesterday, never thought I would enjoy holdin a Python like I did. He just slithered all over me don't think he minded neither lol. Cheers Joe

SCORE! Absolutely gorgeous snake.

My hubby has an Ollie & he is the most beautiful placid little fella.

Congrats Joe and don't stress my son was so scared of snakes when we first got ours and now ...... nothing holds him back - he loves them!!! She will come around in time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back