Oh dear.....my child is CrAzY!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg U r a life saver! ive wrapped his hands and feet 2gether and sat him infront of the tv...y didnt i think of that earlier :lol: ps. I dont like kids i love them! lol they keep u on your feet and keep life from being dull...even if they do break fridges :p

I'd rather cold beers over a ratbag running around my house destroying stuff any day :p

i admire you, 7 kids. its hard work. i only have a 22 month old girl and 16 year old nephew living with me and having them 2 is bad enough. well he is good and helps but my daughter is a hand full. but i can't imagin life without her, she is everything. i happily gave up my social life, job, free time and nights out for her and i don't regret it. i'd love to have 8 kids or maybe 14 kids but its hard for me to fall pregnant. big families have more to do and tend to be closer cause the kids never get bored and have each other to play with.

7 kids wow I know what would help you guys out
a tv I will gladly give you one lol but seriously I'm glad the little guy is alright

lol keysman thanks for the offer however we already have 3 plasmas and the kiddies werent created due to bordom infact some of them took mths to come about. What can i say i like my husbands snake :lol: .

Somedays hubby and I just look at each other and say 'Why did we have kids again?' It doesn't take long to remind him...;)
Seriously though you do have days like that but then you have days where they just do the most amazing things and melt your heart. <3 I couldn't imagine my life without them. I also cannot for the life of me remember how quiet it was with just the one...everything in our house is loud. Is yours the same Monty?

Somedays hubby and I just look at each other and say 'Why did we have kids again?' It doesn't take long to remind him...;)
Seriously though you do have days like that but then you have days where they just do the most amazing things and melt your heart. <3 I couldn't imagine my life without them. I also cannot for the life of me remember how quiet it was with just the one...everything in our house is loud. Is yours the same Monty?

lol yes always hectic here :p

for u 2 even compare it to a ball and chain lol you prob shouldnt even go there :lol:

When my twins were about 12months old, they managed to pull the oven over on top of themselves..
It just wasnt attatched to the wall...they opened the door and decided to both sit on it, i heard a big crash..ran into the kitchen and they were both under it.. little terrors. Luckily they were not hurt..scared the hell outta me though!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back