Oh Dear!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

africancichlidau

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
If anyone sees a trio of Eastern Water Dragons roaming the streets of Melbourne they are probably mine, please give them the bus fare home :) If they are being followed by a smallish Bluetongue then that confirms they are mine :)
Come home guys, I am missing you and it's cold out there!

that does not sound good. when did this happen?

LOL Maggie :)

Ricko, not 100% sure yet as I climbed in the enclosure tonight after dark to change the globes in their heat box and was unable to find the Dragons! There is some evidence of digging and the wire on one corner of the enclosure had pulled away from the frame. Will not be able to investigate fully until the weekend though. The Bluey has definately escaped, from a Reptarium! It is currently living under my neighbours hous, should be OK though as my neighbour is putting food out for it daily :) lol.

nice, i hope the dragons have not gone, but thwey are definetly good at being camoflaged as i can never find a mates dragonds in his enclosure even during daytime. hope they are there for you mate

I lost 1 of my sons Beardies once. Astro and I searched everywhere, and left food out in the warm spots. Midday next day, the man from 6 houses up knocked and asked if we'd lost 1. His wife had come out to prune some branches and the 1st branch she saw was the beardies tail.
Look up some trees Afric!
I sure hope you find them.
Em

Hmmm where were Zoe's cats at the suspected time of escape?? Lol sorry Zoe mate I'm kidding.
Good luck finding them Afro :)

Afro looks like you have to dress in to khaki shorts like Steve and start hunting your babies. Hope that you find them mate.

Sure they escaped? Any chance someone could have nicked them?

what about "your ok, your ok, isnt she beautiful"?

Sure they escaped? Any chance someone could have nicked them?

Well, I've got this herper that has just moved in down the road from me and she's not that trustworthy I don't think, she keeps coming over to my place and frightening my male Coastal, "Mustang" the poor little snake is a nervous wreck since she has moved into the street :)

Word on the streets, Afro, is that your encouraging her. :)

Hix

glad you found em, but i thought you were over your ex wives? ....................lol congrats, bet they r glad to be home too.

Actually instar if I could've kept the ex's in a similar size enclosure I would probably still have them but I made the mistake of letting them have free range of the house!! Should have kept them confine4d to that great enclosure for ex's......the kitchen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back