oh my i love kids thinking lol my 3 yo daughter (how do your kids make you laugh?)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend's little girl got her good once, she needed to go to the bathroom and took her then 4yr old with her and it must have been that "special" time of the month as when they came out about twenty mins later she looks at her and goes "mum, what was that white thing you stuck in your bum called again?"

Needless to say my friend was mortified, I just wet myself laughing hahaha :)

My friend's little girl got her good once, she needed to go to the bathroom and took her then 4yr old with her and it must have been that "special" time of the month as when they came out about twenty mins later she looks at her and goes "mum, what was that white thing you stuck in your bum called again?"

Hahahhahahaahhahahahahahahaaaa

Sent from my GT-N8020 using Tapatalk HD

thats GOLD :lol::lol:

lol my 7 yr old was flipping through my wallet thismorning and blurts out 'OMG MUM! have u had SEX!?' :shock: i was like what!? lol he read sex on my drivers licence and thought thats what it meant lol meanwhile im pregnant with my 7th child lol - pretty sure ive had it :lol: i had to explain it was about my gender.

I got 6 kids 7 snakes 2 dogs and of course the MRS lol... Ohhh forgot the mice lmao....

Crazy how do you cope with so many kids im finding 2 hard enough

from Cathy :)

well when im not pregnant or breast feeding i find drinking sav blanc in the evenings helpful lol but these days nutella does the job :lol:

Last edited:
i walked in and found my almost 2 yr old sitting on the toilet lol and i excitedly asked 'What r u doing bubba!?' he replied 'i read' so i took a pic coz it looked so cute :D nice positioning of the junk mail lol.:p View attachment 286621

Driving along in the car and miss tilly asks her daddy why he doesnt wear dresses, he replied (joking, i hope) "i do darling, when you and mummy go out i wear mummy's". we all had a laugh and we left it at that.

obviously miss tilly thought about it alot harder than we did though, 3 days later we are at the checkout at coles, its busy as, people everywhere, and she pipes up "Daddy, why do you wait til mummy's out to wear her clothes?"

everyone looked at hubby (150kgs covered in tatts) and watched as he turned bright red.

Kids

Lately everytime I do anything with out my daughter (7months) she cries mymumumum lol apparently im a possession.

Sent from my LG-P690f using Tapatalk 2

lol gave my 5 yr old a cabbage patch doll today and he was so excited lol I had to laugh because the 1st thing he said is Ohhhh mum im so glad you got me a brown one! because people with brown skin play basketball better u know THEN he go's onto say im not being wasist its true! lol his best mate has brown skin so I believe him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back