Olive Grove

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

grahamh

Reaction score
There are a few of us out here with some fairly young Olive Pythons. Mine are living in their new homes and I think that they will be ok in there for another year.

I'm interested to know what some of you Olive Growers are planning for their long term housing needs. I know that they can live in fairly small enclosures but I have a few dreams about setting up some bigger spaces for mine. I'd like mine to grow up more naturally at least in terms of floor space but I know I'll have to compromise.

G

Enclosure

I plan on taking a leaf of Africa's book, by converting an old double wardrobe. I've seen Africa's in the flesh (his ENCLOSURE!) and it's pretty impressive!

I think he may have a photo or two in the HERP HELP gallery.

Alternatively, when he's fully grown, I could just let him wander around the house (the snake that is, not Africa). Who needs a watchdog?? :shock: I'd have to lock the bedroom door though! :wink: :shock:

I have a little alcove just off my lounge room where an old bar used to be. I'd love to change i into a house just for my olive. Its about 6ft x 8ft has its own external door and power source and the floor is concrete...either that or I have a spare room :wink:

Come to think of it Lusty old boy, I have wandered around a few houses in my time and not many bedroom door locks have kept me out :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back