• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

olive python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsnakes77

Reaction score
For Sale Female Olive Python
4 Years Old
8ft+ (mite Be Bigger)
Eats Well On Meduim Chickens
Needs Experience Handler Cause She Is Snappy Due To The Fact We Diddn't Have Time To Handler Her Ourself. but if u want it and u know u could handler her feel free to call.
We Will Swap If Offer Is Good For A Audlt Diamond Breeding Pair

Please Call Jasmina On 0416515488 For More Information
Will Send Emails Only For Pics

PRICE $700.OO

Attachments

• jazzabell hanging.jpg
    jazzabell hanging.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 178
diamonds

here are some pictures of some of my diamonds. i hope that you can see them this way. Let me know. They are goos feeders on rats,rabbit kittens and quails. Good temperaments

Attachments

• Bundy 2.04.06 002.JPG
    Bundy 2.04.06 002.JPG
    91 KB · Views: 137
  • Mariah1.JPG
    Mariah1.JPG
    26.8 KB · Views: 128
sorry about that i dont care if its a swap or a sale we need to get ride of her no matter what
thank for all the emails and call first in first sale

here are some pictures of some of my diamonds. i hope that you can see them this way. Let me know. They are goos feeders on rats,rabbit kittens and quails. Good temperaments

revdaniel when you posted good feeders on rats rabbits and kittens ..while i am not a cat lover i do hope you was only haveing abi of a laugh at this point... sorry jamie and jasmina for hijacking your thred

revdaniel when you posted good feeders on rats rabbits and kittens ..while i am not a cat lover i do hope you was only haveing abi of a laugh at this point... sorry jamie and jasmina for hijacking your thred

If you read it again you will notice Rev actually says "rabbit kittens" not rabbits and kittens...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back