• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Olive Pythons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gaara

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
As usual with me, just putting my 'feelers' out there to see if anyone has any olives / olive hatchies for sale, or will do in the next few months. A few people, including myself are interested in them - pref. nsw...

Thanks for reading!

bump again! Come on, surely theres someone out there that has the info :p

Give Bob Withey a e-mail( bigguy) His are $400 ea a hatchie. I had a male lined up this season from another breeder but no hatchies. Bob lives on central coast

Cheers

:), I was offered one the other day for 400.

But I just want to hold back until I have more room. It's my next snake thought.

And after seeing the size of slatemans' at four years old I'm definately going to need something bigger ;)

hay i just put a deposite down for an olive iam gettenit whent he interstate comes any way can some one give mae a ae so size ratio for exampl
mines 2 weeks old and is 2 foot long, thnks i just want to no so i can prepeared tohave his enclousre built and if any of youse where going to get an olive am i better at getting a female or male whats rarer ect thnks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back