• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Olympus E-510 DSLR with lenses

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rosequoll

Reaction score
Quantity Available

General Description
Olympus e-510 with 14-15mm lens, 35mm macro lens, and an 18-180 lens (with small scratch). The 14-45 and the 18-180 have UV filters as well.

Camera is one year old. Well loved, but works perfectly. LOVE this camera, but it's time to upgrade! =)

Anyone who buys it with all lenses at the $1300 price will get my Crumpler Camera bag for free, worth $180. Mostly unused and new, perfect condition, model is the '7 million dollar home'.

Comes with two batteries, as well, batty charger, manual, etc. I'd have to search if you want the original box/reciept for purchase, but it was purchased at the 'Ted's Camera' in the city.

Willing to Freight?
Yes, at your cost. Prefer pickup though. COD if pickup, and paypal or bank dep if freighted

Contact Details
PM here, or SMS/Call 0401 192 560

Change in price

Reposting to change the price:

Quantity Available

General Description
Olympus e-510 with 14-15mm lens and an 18-180 lens (with small scratch). 18-180 has a UV filters as well.

Camera is one year old. Well loved, but works perfectly. LOVE this camera, but it's time to upgrade! =)

Anyone who buys it with the lens at the $1100 price will get my Crumpler Camera bag for free, worth $180. Mostly unused and new, perfect condition, model is the '7 million dollar home'.

Comes with two batteries, as well, batty charger, manual, etc. I'd have to search if you want the original box/reciept for purchase, but it was purchased at the 'Ted's Camera' in the city.

Willing to Freight?
Yes, at your cost. Prefer pickup though. COD if pickup, and paypal or bank dep if freighted

Contact Details
PM here, or SMS/Call 0401 192 560

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back