Only 26 Hours till the AHS Meeting in Sydney

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sydney Airport confirmed a short time ago that Greg has arrived in Sydney. He avoided the media and won't be making any public appearances till tonight.Unconfirmed reports have been made claiming a small crowd has started to gather outside the venue. Whether the crowd is associated with this evening remains unknown.

Stoppit...it's not fair...wah wah wah :)

Crikey - two big herp events in less than 2 weeks - how will Sydney cope? Seriously - will be excellent to catch up with Greg again...

Greg's kind of the Lady Gaga of the reptile world in my opinion...:)

Jamie

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if the two are connected Jamie, but the crowds heading into the city this morning were huge. It was bumper to bumper all the way.Word seems to have really spread!

Yes Anthony, I'm planning on going to the pub beforehand. There has been talk of it being recorded.
Why would we record you going to the pub? ;) haha see ya there.

And me. I'll keep an eye out for the next big hype up so I can book time off work to go. I'll have to take at least two days off work as I'll have to drive 6 hours and need to stay overnight in Sydney
mysnakesau, if you have a look on the AHS website under the Calendar tab, you'll see who the upcoming speakers are. There is a great line up in the coming months. Link attached herewith:
The Australian Herpetological Society - Calendar

Greg's kind of the Lady Gaga of the reptile world in my opinion
Does that mean he's going to turn up being ferried along in an oversized novelty egg, a-la Gaga? :D
That would sound about right considering Chris' commentary on the current growing crowd & traffic snarls haha.

All jokes aside, how many people generally show up to these meetings? I've never been before and since I'm not yet a member I don't really want to get there and potentially be turned away because it's too full.

Last edited:
OK now that I have that assurance I'm there. It's only a short stroll from work anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back