Only In Queensland............

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tsbjd

Reaction score
Have been reading a bit about Queenslanders knocking all the happenings in NSW, but have heard a beauty from the "Smart State". Most take their pythons out for walkies now and again, but I have never heard of taking a ven fishing..................any more info would be great, but from what have have heard he lives way out in the sticks, and the loneliness seems to be playing with his mind a bit, enough for him to have strange fishing friends......

Meh sounds like something some one from nsw whould make up.

:lol: does he use it as bait? or just to keep people away from where he is fishing? or is it for the exercise and fresh air? Who would have thought someone who kept snakes would be a wierdy :?

Nothing weird about that....collett's make great bait!

Nothing weird about that....collett's make great bait!

Never tried collets, i guess the colours would make it easier for the fish to see them. I find aquatic species are best, seem to last longer on the hook. Great for all cod species but you do get the occasional turtle too which is a bit cruel ;)

So you saying you people south of the boarder dont take your snakes for walkies or fishing trips now ???????? No wonder your snakes are all depressed and on meds ....

I take my snakes for walkies and i'm a proud born and bred "newsouthwelshwoman" and the only reason that QLD'ers bag out NSW is because they are the poorer cousins you really don't want to associate with at family gatherings, buck toothed yokels the lot of em. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could he be the same bloke who was tagged by a northern a while back

I take my snakes for walkies and i'm a proud born and bred "newsouthwelshwoman" and the only reason that QLD'ers bag out NSW is because they are the poorer cousins you really don't want to associate with at family gatherings, buck toothed yokels the lot of em. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Classic! LMAO :lol::lol:
Love it! I cant top that ATM, of course my interstate mate above had a dig! another LMAO :lol: Love the rivalry....next thing the QLDers will think they are better jungle breeders....;):lol:

dont be haten us cause we live in paradise now .....you know its reptile heaven up here ;)

Classic! LMAO :lol::lol:
Love it! I cant top that ATM, of course my interstate mate above had a dig! another LMAO :lol: Love the rivalry....next thing the QLDers will think they are better jungle breeders....;):lol:

Scott, one of these days you are going to have to admit that there is just Queensland and the rest of Australia well that's south of the river. I cried when they got rid of the tick gates at the river........

Jungles, thanks for the plug, all advertising that is truthful is welcome

Bitten by a northern???? How did that happen?

Everyone who keeps hot snakes ends up getting tagged. I still remember the phone call I got that afternoon. Nev you remember that northern, well it tagged me......
So you are going to the hospital.......well no, it might have been a dry bite..........

It wasn't and he did end up there.................

Just tried to man it out? bloody hell, sounds like that bloke who got bitten by the perentie!

Just tried to man it out? bloody hell, sounds like that bloke who got bitten by the perentie!

No different guy, he couldn't be that lucky twice.

He was smart though, it was a dry bite or so he thought, so he still put the pressure bandage on but wasn't going to hospital. There were a few phone call that afternoon and evening.

makes sense, to catch bigger fish you use bigger worms. It's only logical

Of course we take Elapids fishing...

It keeps the southerners away from our fishing spots...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back