ooops....help please!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke1

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
this is not the first time its happened but i was clearing abit of the garden to make room for where i want to put a pond and afew new plants and axidently dug up a small, well....pretty big nest of eggs from a garden skink (Lampropholis guichenoti)....(i know this because she was like sitting on them....anyway the nest was compeltely destroyed and i feel terriable! i did what i thought was right and set up the incubator i have and now have 25 eggs from a garden skink :shock::shock::shock:
anyway ive incubated there eggs before but i was asking if i would be allowed to go around my neighbour hood and see if i could release afew of them in people gardens and also if i would beable to get 2-3 of them on licence?

Cheers,

Luke

aw Luke don't worry............................at least you have actually tried to incubate them instead of leaving them!:( :( :( :( :( :(

No you can't keep any technically you can't even incubate them without a carers permit, yes you can release them where ever is suitable.

damn! i would love them as pets they are so cute! o well!

Why don't you just go out to the garden and feed them small crix etc, pretend they're your pets, without the constant feeding.

Dunno has a good idea. Perhaps you can pen them outside in the garden for a short time so they are safe until they are at a good size to go, but kept from harm while getting use to their world. Then you could poke a hole in their temporary pen and let them find their own way out.

incubate them, and realease them, quarintine them from the rest of your herps, and also any eggs you want to incubate. the cops are never going to knock on your door from it, hell wont freeze over, and you might learn a thing or two. go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back