Our Fijian Wedding *dial up warning*

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Re: RE: Our Fijian Wedding *dial up warning*

Looks lovely, Warmest congrats to both of you ! :D

congrats Bex and Luke ...looks like it was a lovely wedding in gorgeous Fiji :)

best wishes

Thalia and Jessie

Congratulations Beck and luke, what a refreshing lot of wedding photo's. Great idea I wish i was smarter all those years ago. All the best Stevo

congratulations lovely pics too hope you spend a happy and long life together so whens the kids come now

Wedding

:lol: Your dress is gorgeous Bek and it looks very warm and relaxed and were you able to smuggle the iguana back??? :shock:

Congratulations guys! Treasure island is really nice isn't it. I was there a couple of years ago and loved it - super relaxed people and environment. And the food is awesome. I think they should rename it though as the name seems to put some people off. :)

Nice pics :)

Congrats guys..hay even the Iguana matched your dress...

Once again guys - thanx for your warm wishes and congratulations :D
But like I said earlier - no kids JUST yet ;)
Stevo - trust me - EVERYONE who came to our wedding walked away 'refreshed'. It was just perfect!!
Agamidae and Possum - yeah, I told them that the Iguana HAD to match my dress ;) lol - nah, not really!! But yes he WAS beautiful, and no, he didn't come home w/ me :( Or did he?? :twisted:
And Linus - yeah, it's a wonderful place and the food was GREAT! But if ppl stay away from my 'treasure' of an island - I'm happy - more room for me and my family ;)
Bex

Congrats... you look beautiful and luke didnt look to bad either :wink: hope you had a fantastic time.
Just wondering but is it exspensive at all to go to fiji??
Take care. Have fun.
Megz.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Our Fijian Wedding *dial up warning*

Reptilegirl said:
Just wondering but is it exspensive at all to go to fiji??

Probably cheaper to holiday in fiji than it would be to holiday in Queensland. Just like going to the snow in NZ is cheaper than going to the snow here in our own country.

Hey Megz ;)
Our flights (and this is for 2ppl return) cost about $1500. It was their peak season too.
Our accom (for 10nights) incl ALL meals and drinks (lots of happy hours) and Lukes numerous trips to the tiny lil shop they have there for bottles of Coke, cost us $3998 Australian.
It was the most worthwhile thing we've ever done.
Here's a run down of the wedding cost (and it's all in Fijian $$ so it's cheaper in AU$$)
$599 - 'basic wedding pkg' which includes your transfers from the airport to their registry office etc, a tazi all over the place (getting from point a to b), your marriage license, 2 laies (sp??), 2 sarongs that say 'we honeymooned on treasure is', champagne on arrival and your celebrant
$150 for our cake (would have done about 30ppl!!)
$160 - boquet and some flowers for Luke
$590 - Photographer (BEFORE 3pm) incl 36photos, all negatives and a lil album
$150(ish) - for an additional 36 photos
And that's pretty much it!! Lukes parents went one step further and paid for us all to have a a beautiful dinner with personal waiters etc etc @ $67.50/head (i think??)
All of the decoartions that they put up around where we got married were FREE as were the dinner decorations!
So like I have said, if anyone's looking for something just a little differnt - go to Fiji!!
:D

congats i see they still got the Iguanas ,do they still have the big turtle pond as well on treasure island

Congrats on the wedding. My wife and I got married in the Cook Islands 3 years ago and it was simply divine. The people were so warm and friendly and we can't wait to go back. Anyway, best wishes to both of you.

Thanx snakeman
Oh - and there won't be any TWO legged children around for a while yet
stick to the four legged,no legged or even six legged for as loooong as possible, thats our lil piece of wisdom :wink:
also love the way the iguana matched your pretty dress
baz&kaz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back