Outdoor Lizard/Snake Pits

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Belinda

Reaction score
Hi!....Again. I've looked through the galleries and herp ideas and stuff.....But does anyone have any plans or good sites with ideas or plans for Lizards/Snakes/Monitors.....Or all three? Lol

Thanks!! :lol:

Oopsy..... :oops: When I said Lizards/Snakes/Monitors, I was supposed to follow that with " Pits " :oops:

Well i have beardies outside in like a bird aviry that i was allowed to use. It has a sand bottom it has nice plants and a pond with water plants and some logs branches for like trees and lots of hidey stuff its soo mad.

Hi
At TWP we use big earthrings with mesh covered tops to keep our blue tongue skinks and frilled neck lizards, also you can just get someone to build you a nice big aviary.
Cheers

For a snake pit i dont really think it would be a good idea the could get out you could have a granny flat or sumthing out back that u could turn into a snake room just make shure the snakes CANNOT get out you could use a above ground pool and take the bottom out or an old water tank i have my old chook pen im converting it into a lizard pen for my water dragons im gonna put a pond in it has a concrete floor so i will just buy some fake grass lay it over then put logs branches ect over it when i want to clean it just take out the fake grass bring down the hose and a bucket of water and srub away its very easy and keeps it clean!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back