outdoor snake enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i might just stick with an adult depending how much it will cost, but i will look more bout a mesh cage.

John

Sorry Ad, I was mixing your "herparium" up with the wire encased outdoor enclosures that 2 people currently have adversised on here.

hornet all i can say is keep trying. i had to convince my mom and i luckily did(thanks to some help from the people on aps!). tell her she will never have to come near it, that it will be cheap to feed and dosen't require alot of maintenance.

also tell her that if you can't keep it inside you will have to get a full grown adult. gives her the choice between a lil snake and a big snake :D .

good luck

Andrew

Just a caution about the flexariums, if you have any cats at your place or around you (esp. wild cats), than its goodbye snakey. - Cats easily tear the material as do dogs, oh and large snakes have been known to escape out of them. If a single strand is pulled or a tiny hole is in the material, a snake pushing against it soon makes the hole big enough to get out. Had a diamond x coastal on the front patio in one of the flexariums and the dogs kept pawing at it and we had to get rid of the flexarium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back