• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Palmerston Jungle Hatchlings

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixen

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Species Common Name
Jungle Carpet Python

Length
Hatchling

Quantity Available

Bred By

General Description

Up for sale are the last of this season's pure locality Palmerston Jungles. The dam is Krauss lineage, and the sire is my well known Montgomery lineage animal. All have had a minimum of 6 feeds on thawed fuzzy mice (some have had 10+ feeds) - and all have had two sheds except for #4 who is due for his any day now. Typical Jungle temperaments.

Photo's show available hatchlings - number, gender and price are listed on each picture. There is also a photo of the Sire, aswell as two holdbacks from 2011 to show the stunning potential that these animals have (they are showing amazing colour already for only 3 months old). Holdbacks and parents are not for sale so please don't ask.

No trades or swaps thanks.

Male 6 and Female 11 now SOLD pending payment.

Willing to Freight?
Yes via AAE for $85. This price can cover up to four hatchlings.

Contact Details
PM please.

Other Details

p1090665k.jpg

p1160307n.jpg
p1170447a.jpg

jungle4male240.jpg

jungle6male300.jpg

jungle7female280.jpg

jungle8male280.jpg

jungle11female300.jpg

Last edited:
Only three left now - get in before they all go! Available are #4, #7 and #8.

These turn out to be stunning adults, I haven't had one buyer yet who isn't happy with how their Jungles turned out. :p

All are now on hold, pending payment.

Thanks for all the interest, but unfortunately you need to be quick with these guys as they do sell really well. I will hopefully have more available next season ( around Jan next year ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back