Parker’s Snakes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ParkerJustin

Reaction score
Hello everyone,
My wife and I currently own 2 snakes and a Nile Monitor. We are located in South Carolina
Calliope the Heart is a BCI Het Red Tail Boa, I know there is more that I can’t remember lol. She was my first snake after retiring from the Military. She is currently 4’ 7” beautiful color and on her left side has an upside down white heart.
Apollo the Beautiful is a BCI Hypo, Sunglow Red Tail Boa who is about 1’8” we just got him to breed with Calliope.
Last but not least, I know we are a snake group, however who doesn’t want to see a Nile Monitor lol.
Heracles the Dinosaur is an Ornate Nile Monitor, we have had him for about 3 months now. He is definitely testing my abilities as an owner.
Thank you for allowing me to introduce my babies to you guys. I look forward to the conversations.

Attachments

• IMG_5255.jpeg
    IMG_5255.jpeg
    619.6 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5260.jpeg
    IMG_5260.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3550.jpeg
    IMG_3550.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5142.jpeg
    IMG_5142.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5144.jpeg
    IMG_5144.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5096.jpeg
    IMG_5096.jpeg
    546.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4876.jpeg
    IMG_4876.jpeg
    536.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4678.jpeg
    IMG_4678.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Welcome to the forum, you have some nice critters. They're a pretty friendly bunch here, when I first came here years ago I had no snakes only a couple of dragons and nobody complained. But now I have 7 species of dragon, 3 species of snakes and 3 of monitors

Back