Pet Bunny!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, today he got the bubs leftovers, which was weetbix mush. Wish my damn boy would eat all his food!!!
Anyone know any good rabbit chew toys to keep those teeth worn down??

I think you can get 'flavoured' wooden block chew toys but as I've never owned a bunny I can't suggest a good brand. However I do suggest making sure the cute little fella's vaccinated for Myxomatosis, a girl at the college I study at has lost almost all her pet rabbits to it (mind you she'd prefer to give them to a pet shop for them to vaccinate before sale instead of doing it herself but that's a completely different story)

i had 2 house trained bunny's ..i love them..one used to sleep on my bed...

Really? So did they use a litter tray? I really want a giant rabbit am in the midst of getting my partner to agree . . . do u just train them same way as you would train a dog?

Mine uses his litter try because i put it on the side he goes to the loo to get the message accross. Except yesterday, he dropped a few poos on the carpet and the bub managed to vaccuum one up. Disgusting!

He is inside, so not a big risk of getting myxo, and i hear the vaccination has some bad side effects, and then others say its not even availiable in Aust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back