PETA suggestion for ice cream

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never have I wanted so much to punch someone in the face.

Yep, but you're suctioned to a pair of funnels hoovering your boobs! You're trapped and they can hover just out of reach! :lol:

Weet-bix, don't worry, it was a piss-take and we both laughed about it. :) Still, it's a pretty embarrassing experience...

Many races of Humans loose their tolerance to all milk, ie human and cows, at puberty. This kind of makes sense as they only consume milk when young.

Many of the European races have evolved a tolerance to milk with the domestication of cows, goats etc.

One of the "factoids" is I believe incorrect. Cows (and other mammals) usually have to get pregnant just once to start lactating. For humans at least even this need not be true for those with the patients and persistence to stimulate the breasts into producing milk.

You've CLEARLY never had to express milk using an electric breast pump (yes, I know you're a bloke!) Seriously, it is almost exactly the same as the milking machines that are used for cows. My husband used to call me "Buttercup" when I was attached to it. It is the most demeaning and humiliating experience ever!!! :lol:
I bet they are uncomfortable. They sure do sound it. I know i would not want to sit on the lounge with a mini milk factory machine going ten to the dozen on me.

One of the "factoids" is I believe incorrect. Cows (and other mammals) usually have to get pregnant just once to start lactating. For humans at least even this need not be true for those with the patients and persistence to stimulate the breasts into producing milk.

yes that's total bs

The most disturbing thing to me about this idea is that people would waste human milk on icecream rather than contributing excess milk to milk banks to help premmie babies, and children who's mothers cannot breastfeed due to medical conditions such as HIV.

well said lizzie, couldn't agree more! some people just seem so wrapped up in the whole 'animal rights' issue they fail to see the real issues on our own door-step with disadvantaged children

struth what will thoes enviro nazi's think of next thats just disturbing =/

Yummmm, can never knock back a big bowl of strange persons body fluids

It's rediculous. Once they start making ice cream from mother's milk they will start complaining about the mistreatment of humans, women in particular.

Does anybody but the rich and famous take them seriously anymore? I know they have probably done some good work but it gets undone by the stupid publicity they constantly get about stars backflipping on their opinion. Particularly over the Sheep mulseing issue.

I'd listen to what they have to say more if they didn't have stars pushing the cause. They are only in it for the publicity anyway. (the stars that is)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back