Photo Galleries

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Greebo

Snakologist
Reaction score
I have just been looking through the 4 pages of photo galleries. There are 10 albums that no photos in them (some of them used to).
Perhaps admin could remove the albums that don't contain anything.
Just an idea.

Hmmmm... I regularly delete albus with no photos, but only if they aren't named. I think it would be a bit rude to delete someone's album if they've named it, as they may be preparing to upload photos. Sound fair?

.... um.... and what I get a chuckle from, is that the albums that say "0 items" still have a viewed count! We must have a lot of optimists here! :wink: :lol:

Oops! Missed the first page! :oops: Unnamed, empty albums have now been deleted.

lutzd said:
.... um.... and what I get a chuckle from, is that the albums that say "0 items" still have a viewed count! We must have a lot of optimists here! :wink: :lol:

It might be refreshing for some people to see an empty album. Maybe they are so fed up with albums tainted with photographs that they just wanted a break from it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back