photo-shoot- new blueys

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kirby

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
a mate brought his camera over, so we took some pics of the new blueys we got... FOR FREE !!!!! and some of the cunny and rick red bd.

i was happy to start with that they were free... but then when they arrived... the colours!!! lol. usually easterns are fairly grey/brown with an occasional yellow orange hue.. very pleased with these kids. three of them are currently shedding... the others are in full colour :Dr

IMG_3170.jpg

IMG_3164.jpg

IMG_3196.jpg

IMG_3184.jpg

IMG_3174.jpg

IMG_3167.jpg

IMG_3178.jpg

IMG_3190.jpg

cunningham skinkies....

IMG_3214.jpg

IMG_3213.jpg

and the red devil :D

IMG_3202.jpg

IMG_3207.jpg

They're some cute little bluey's mate where'd you get them from ;)

Awesome pics, love the group hug.

They're some cute little bluey's mate where'd you get them from ;)

Awesome pics, love the group hug.

some weirdo i met on the net..

JOKES!!! thank you azzajay!!! :D i luffs them. they are so handleable and chowing down food like no tomorrow. i 'think' we each have a male. the others female. ill keep an eye out for aggression but so far no problems. there is LOADS of shredded paper, and there lost in there all day :D

Wheres mine Azzajay77? I didn't know their colours were THAT good. LOL.

Sydney blueys are so boring. They breed em nice up there.

lol mate i had pics on my original add they've always been stunning but their last few sheds have really brought out the colours. They are incredible compared to the mum and dad.

Feel free to put your order in for summer :)

There will be more no doubt.

Ok, I'll take your next 'clutch' for free and set them up outside. I know just the spot. :)

Be interesting to see if they actually dull a bit as they get older or stay this nice.

I've kept one for that very reason. I want to see how the colours go aswell. My male is patchy with his colours and my female is majority black and grey so dunno where the red comes from lol.

For free i wish ... apparently i can get $40 a pop in Vic for them.

Be interesting to see if they actually dull a bit as they get older or stay this nice.

ive thought this too. at the moment they are keeping there colour when cold, and glow when warm.

time will tell. fingers crossed.

I've kept one for that very reason. I want to see how the colours go aswell. My male is patchy with his colours and my female is majority black and grey so dunno where the red comes from lol.

For free i wish ... apparently i can get $40 a pop in Vic for them.

but then theres export permit ;) so you might as well just give in and head them down south to Falcon and i again next season. its the easier option :) ROFL.

lets see pics of your little bluey :D did you keep the brightest? :D

Will take some pics tomorrow. It had shed, pretty sure it's a female also, don't think she's the brightest though .... ;)

Next clutch won't be going for free either, i'll be more organised :)

Alright here's mine mate .... bit hard to get the colours to show under these damn energy saving globes though ... damn ecowise

:evil:

Attachments

• IMGP3343.jpg
    IMGP3343.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 48
  • IMGP3350.jpg
    IMGP3350.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 58
  • IMGP3352.jpg
    IMGP3352.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 50
  • IMGP3356.jpg