Photos of beardies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waterrat

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Photographers,
I have a request from a well-known overseas publisher for images of: Pogona microlepidota, P. minor, P. minima and also any albino Pogona to be used in a book on Bearded dragons.
The images must of professional quality and the animals positively identified as what they are. The fee is $80.- per image.
If you can help, PM me.

NO ONE?

I wonder if the members of the "Beardy" fraternity in this pet hobby even know what those names mean.
I guess Rex, Buster, Fido, Henry or just Beardy sound more familiar. :lol:

Hmm...I think "photos of professional quality" is what may put people off. Not sure how many people out there have got whiz bang cameras to take the shots you require. I think most of us have average shots.

hi water rat there i one in my profile if u like it let me know and i can shoot some

Attachments

• 17137.jpg
    17137.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 64
  • 17142.jpg
    17142.jpg
    237.3 KB · Views: 64
I'm pretty sure Rex scientifically short for T-Rex... and I don't think they have frills... so the second one.

I would happily help but I dont have access to any of those species, and I am no professional. Good luck though, Im sure someone who keeps these species would love to get some photos published

I would happily help but I dont have access to any of those species, and I am no professional.

You don't need to be a professional, the shots just have to be technically good, high resolution and generally of good quality.
By the way, the publisher may take more than one shot of each of the species, he snapped up 3 of my images of P. vitticeps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back