pic just for browns

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steve6610

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
hi browns,
couldn't email you the pic of your baby we bought from you 3 years ago, so here she is, she has grown into a very nice carpet,

cheers,
steve........

Top stuff Steve,thanks mate she's turned out quite a nice carpet and to think she bred for you at that size and you didn't even plan it ...way to go!!!

re pic

So this is the browneye line hey steve,its a nice looker,very solid and healthy looking! :)

it dos look like a cross and a very good one at that, some hybrids turn out crap but that one worked well, if it is a cross. very nice snake.

Snake

I think she is suffocating your little wombat :roll:
but she does look nice......

hi all,
she is a very nicely marked snake, but you are all wrong about her being a cross, she is an intergrade, "waits for the pin to drop" i'll just be going now and wait for everybody to have their say on intergrades, lol, our biggest mistake was not buying the male also when we had the chance,
if you really look at her pic you will see how much better she looks then just a diamond/coastal cross looks,

and jason thats the reason she looks so nice is because she isn't a hybrid,
i'm sure browns will fill in all the details on where she came from,

the wombat ended up surviving,

cheers,
steve........

you are all wrong about her being a cross, she is an intergrade

cant beleive i didnt think of that, i have seen some pics of intergrades befor and they do look like that, either way very nice. sorry for saying it was a cross, that must get anoying, i actually wouldnt mind some myself, the one i seen in another pic was a really nice yellow. i agree they look much better then the standard cross, they have a nice mixture of both sepcies.

Don't get onto the subject of crosses...pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease no more.

Simone.

lol, i know what you mean, everybody have their own opinions, but the thing is
that until you own one you don't know how nice they are,
and i've found that the hardest thing to do is to buy a pure snake,
i have a couple so called pure snakes and i know they are crosses,
not that we would get rid of them, just not sure if we would ever
breed them,

cheers,
steve......

sorry for saying it was a cross, that must get anoying, i actually wouldnt mind some myself,

no offence taken jason, it does get anoying, but more so from people trying to tell you
that there is no difference but they don't know what they are talking about or don't believe there
is a difference between a cross and an intergrade, everybody to their own,
if given the chance i'd buy a few more,

cheers,
steve.......

That truly is a beautiful python. I love how defined her markings are. Lucky you! So she is about 3 years old? Wow! It's amazing how fast they grow!

I don't want to cause a flame war but you said she is an Intergrade right? Does that mean both her parents were "wild" Intergrades & she was bred in captivity or what? It's all so bloody confusing.

Also there was references to Port Maquarie "intergrades" in previous posts. Do you (or anyone else) know anything about that?

Regards,

Kathy

Does that mean both her parents were "wild" Intergrades & she was bred in captivity

yes thats right, she is about 4 generation captive bred,

she is at least 3 to 4 years old, not sure how old she was when we got her
but she was only small, most likely only a few months old.

cheers,
steve........

Yes she's a Port Mac intergrade bred by Greg Hollis and he breeds some really nice intergrades that's for sure.I had 0one that was basically all yellow once but still had a fine lined pattern sorry no pics....

Steve i think she was a small yearling when you got her mate.

hi browns,
thanks for adding that info, i couldn't remember it all, lol, now that you remind me that she was a yearling when we got her, no wonder she knew what to do when i put my male in there for a rest, i also now know why he looked stuffed when i took him out 3 days later, lol, she she is going onto 5 years old now and not 4 as i thought, lol, can't wait to see her hatchys, they are due out around xmas,

cheers,
steve........

Be sure to post photos of those little hatchling cuties when they emerge! I would love to see them. :)

Be sure to post photos of those little hatchling cuties when they emerge! I would love to see them.

will do,

cheers,
steve.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back