Pics of my jungle with my son (Pic Heavy!)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeusy

Reaction score
After many attempts of uploading some pics of my 3 year old with our 6mth old jungle hatchy, Charlie, and getting ? on the photos, i decided to upload to photobucket.
It was great to see my boy so well behaved, he moved slowly, no sudden movements, didn't drop Charlie and Charlie never even looked like he was overly stressed.

Last edited:
Ahw! That is just adorable :)

What a thrill eh? I caught my first one but I'll never forget it. We give the chance of a handle to "hate snake" people if they are worthy and it is amazing how quickly they love snakes. Ha ha ha.

Thanks all, he thinks Charlie is awesome. My wife, on the other hand, is really hesitant but she will get there, especially when Max tell her "It's ok mummy, Charlie's nice, He wont bite you." Lol I put these pics up on my facebook to try and show people not to be scared of them, especially Charlie. Now my sister wants to try handling him/her whereas before she was too scared and had the usual pre-misconceptions like it's slimy, it will bite me and then my flesh will rot and the bite will come back every year blah blah blah. The last is my favourite, even after i showed he where i got bitten the one and only time.

Great pictures and beautiful looking snake and while the story of the bite returning every year is funny in this case this is actually true for white tail spiders lol a friend of mine has had a raised lump and an infection return on his shoulder every year for about five years haha so it's not all fiction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back