Pictures/Biggest Mobile Reptile Show/Part 1

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
great pics, i went to a ehibition in romania a few years back and they had some great reptiles i remember a favourite of mine was the Veiled Chameleon stunning creates, but go the native!! Cant wait to see some more pics LARS keep em coming!

awesome photos. god i love gaboons/vipers in general. especially gaboons and eyelash vipes.

Thanks for the nice comments! :)

reptilefan95, they had Veiled Chameleon's there too! ;)

greta pics mate carnt wait to look at the rest of them :)

Fantastic pics Lars...thanks for sharing.

That Alligator Snapping Turtle...wouldn't put my hand in there lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Just finished going through all 3 threads mate, and every single photo is brilliant. Stunned at some of the beauty (and ugliness!) of the creatures in the reptile world.. but they are all amazing.

Good to see a few Aussie animals made it into the mix!

EDIT: Oh, and I love the tanks they're in - amazing. Wish I could have tanks like that (and animals like that haha)

nice snaps! awesome geez those turtles look prehistoric dont they especially the alligator snapper probably about 100+ yrs old too.
i wouldnt want to get bitten by one of those Gaboon Viper's each fang is about 25mm long OUCH imagine that going through your foot

Photos

Awesome photos. Can I ask what type of camera you have. I'm looking to upgrade and want an SLR, not sure which brand though

Thanks for the nice comments! :)

Can I ask what type of camera you have.

I used a Nikon D90 with the normal Kit-lens 18-105 mm.

As there was no flash allowed I took most of the pics at 3200 ISO without noise reduction.
Some shots are even taken at 6400 ISO and the D90 did a good job with relative noise free pics.
I can truly recommend it. ;)

Here's a great website.
Take a look at the camera reviews by Gordon Laing from New Zealand and check out
the video tour on the different camera models.
http://www.cameralabs.com/reviews/digital_camera_and_lens_reviews.shtml

The modern DSLR-cameras are all excellent cameras and you can take great pictures with all of them.
It's more important that you get good lenses and if you want a great performing lens
I can recommend the "Sigma 70mm F2,8 EX DG MAKRO" lens.

If you often shoot in "available-light" and at High ISO, the Nikon D700 and the
Canon EOS 5D Mark II are both excellent performers. But unfortunately they aren't the cheapest cameras.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back