Pictures from other exotics venomous

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zhaoermia mangshanensis is simpley amazing... It's like natures version of army camo.

Here we go:D

Naja nivea

Cerastes cerastes

Crotalus horridus, C. adamanteus

Naja kaouthia

thanks mate they are very beautiful snakes.
i'm so jealous because we can't keep any of them in australia.
again thanks for sharing

i was dating a German for a while... now i think I'm gonna have to marry him....just one catch, how do you get them to like snakes?

GREAT reps Benjamin! So jealous....

That is a phenomenal collection Ben, must have cost a fortune to set up. Very professional looking in the background of all the photos. It's great to see exotic snakes outside of the zoos and documentaries. I would have liked a list of common names though as I'm not familiar enough with exotics. (I could shed the lazy tag and google them though I guess).

oh my goodness, they r some amazing snakies, i wouldnt like to go near one but nice to look at lol

only just saw this thread and i have to say, you have a amazing collection. its not too often i am sitting here with my mouth wide open. but wow. thanks for all the pics.
MEL

Love the snake what was the one in the pic DSC02018.JPG looks like some sort of cobra. Do you keep any snake native to germany or doesn't germany have any snakes;) just curious but brilliant collection I'm so jealous:(

Mangshans are the go! mangshan juvie, West Aussie Tiger, Victoria Lowland Copperhead juvie, Sydney Red Death Adder

Attachments

• PA122452.jpg
    PA122452.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 121
  • 1 (209).jpg
    1 (209).jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 83
  • P3300084.jpg
    P3300084.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 75
  • 1 (119).jpg
    1 (119).jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 71
Wowo benjamin!! Stunning collection!! I'm having to go out and buy a new keyboard from all the drool ;) :lol:

hi Benjamin, absolutely mind blowing collection - top stuff !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back