• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pilbara Pinstripe Stimsons

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vixen

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Pinstripe Stimsons

Species Common Name
Stimsons Python

Quantity Available

Bred By
Myself @ Pure Reptiles

General Description

Up for sale are this seasons beautiful Pinstripe Stimsons. Parents are from Pilbara lineage stock and both show the attractive thin Pinstriping patterns with rich chocolate browns. Cost reflects the supply and demand of these animals, they are very rarely seen for sale and I feel this is a fair asking price.

No females are available this season sorry - however those that purchase a male will be first in line and contacted early next year if females are available then, as I will be breeding the same pairing again this season.

Feeding well on thawed fuzzy mice and at least two sheds each, majority are very nicely natured and not snappy at all.

Willing to Freight?
Yes - $85 via AAE (this will cover multiple animals)

Contact Details
PM please.

Other Details

All available hatchlings are pictured below, however please bare in mind some are in shed and not looking their best.

Pin2.jpg

Pin4.jpg

Pin5.jpg

Pin6.jpg

Pin7.jpg

Pin8.jpg

Pin11.jpg

Sire & Dam
P1180883.jpg

Last edited:
Hatchlings 2, 5 and 7 are now on hold.

Here is a better photo of the sire to show off the true colours and patterns of the parents - the photo above makes them out a little redder than they actually are.

DSC_1551-2.jpg

Two males remaining, updated photo's below!

Payment plan over 3 weeks is welcome, with an initial $80 deposit.

Male 6 (edit 12th June : now SOLD)
DSC_3398.jpg

Male 8 (lump is from recent feed)
DSC_3405.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:
I will consider releasing one of my holdback females to go with the male. $800 the pair + freight.

It will be the first sexed pair i've sold so good breeding opportunity. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back