Plain wrong

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats just wrong cause when the lizards get to big the kids are just going to release them into the wild and just lose interest in them

I wonder if they should take a leaf from our book and get some regulations in place. :roll:

Morally it's wrong - Could you give an animal away to just anybody in good conscience?
Ecology wise that's a disaster - The dumping rate for Iguanas is very high in the USA and it's not their natural habitat.

I like our restrictions because I value the animals. There's the difference in a nutshell.
Em.

oh :cry: i'm really upset now
i LOVE the igies they are my fav!!!!!
thats so sad....i......think.....i'm......goinjg....to .....cry :cry:

$0.25US for an iguana...........

Bryony,
You poor darl.

You and that big male at ARP really bonded didn't you? I saw you waving at him after he bobbed his head. :shock:
And Sherm and the Kangas bonded. A lot. :lol:
The only answer to cover up these fetishes, is for you both to get work in a zoo.
Em :mrgreen:

Little "ruth the 'roo" has since left me for a big red.

So im single again ladies. he he he

oh shermy.... are you ok?
was it a rough break up?

my main man iggy (the iguana) left me for 2 other girls!!!!
my heart is broken :cry:

Bulging vein in my forehead! Green Iguanas have to be the most under valued, exploited reptiles around. I can't believe that. The wonders of our capatalist society. Like I said I'm on a role tonight. When I read stuff like this about Iguanas, I'm glad mine is spoiled rotten.

I'd agree with that. I'd say those figures would also apply to all the Green Iguanas sold in pet stores across North America. It's sad that they have become so disposable. That fact that they are so cute and small as hatchlings probably doesn't help. They are great animals for those with the resources, time and knowledge to keep them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back