Please help me!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha . . OK last plea then i'm off to bed

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY VOTE FOR ME IF YOU HAVE THEN THANKS!!!

1. Head over to Miss Scarlett Imagery (Townsville) - Miss Scarlett Imagery (Townsville) - Local Business - Townsville, Australia | Facebook
2. Like her page
3. Go to albums and click on "make me a pin up comp" album
4. Find my picture (Katie Saunders the sepia tone picture with the white snood, hairnet thingy)
5. Like my picture
6. Be happy that you made me happy!!!
YAY

I would if I had facebook I hope you win though

You need to work harder for the people to vote whats in it for us nothing! Lol
If we were all motivated by self gain alone it would be a sad and sorry existence. Hopefully an attempt at humour that has fallen somewhat short of the mark.

86 views? only a few votes from APS members.
Probably a lot of guests and APS members who are not on Facebook. From what I have read of your posts I think you are most deserving of the recognition. Best of luck with it!

Blue

Done & GOODLUCK (by the looks of it, u dont need any luck though) I also shared on my fb wall, hopefully some of my generous friends will get behind u 2!

Thanks so much!!!!

Just want to thank everyone who liked my photo. So far i'm in the lead but the gap is closing!! So those of you who haven't yet feel free to vote!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back