Poor blue tongue

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

princessparrot

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Mum Found this eastern blue tongue on the side of the road up the street who had got hit by a car or something:evil:(he was actually at the bus stop:shock:) she came home to get me and by the time we got back there he'd been attacked by birds or something and was bleeding on the head and at the mouth:cry: I think he'd also been hit again cos mum said he wasn't in that bad in condition when she came to get me. So I bought him home to nurse him for abit, his tail was still moving and flicking about but he couldn't move the front half of his body. At first I thought he'd broken his back or something but then while mum was trying to ring wires I noticed his ribs were sticking out of the side of his body!!! OUCH!!!!. I could still feel him vibrating and breathing but the his tail stopped moving after about 10minutes and his heart started beating really fast and stuff then he died after about 30min....:cry: I think he may of had a heart attack or something. Not that I was surprised since his ribs had been crushed:evil:!!!! Poor little guy... Mum recons he would have been there about an hour or something:? I feel so sorry for him. Can't imagine how much pain he would have been in!!! Can't stop thinking about it. Kind of wish I could have got him to the vet though I don't really think he would have had much luck with staying alive and they probably would have put him down... Though I would kind of prefer him to die like that then in so much pain!!!! Poor little thing

At least the vets would have put an end to his suffering

At least the vets would have put an end to his suffering
Yeah I know. I can't stop thinking about the bones sticking out his side.... There was about 4 sticking out:?

- - - Updated - - -

How do blue tongue bites compare to shinglebacks? I never realised how chubby my shinglebacks were:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back