possibly a sign of things to come???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow the male in the background is an absolute stunner...and great job with the gravid girls look forward to seeing pic's of the eggs and babies when the time comes.

I think that pic of the albino has answered your question of whether shes gravid, you can see the lumps in her :). Are we going to cut this year? :lol:

I think that pic of the albino has answered your question of whether shes gravid, you can see the lumps in her :). Are we going to cut this year? :lol:

ill wait until i have nice healthy eggs before i get to excited... could lay a clutch of slugs for all i know.
as for cutting... maybe ;)

congrats Jason, exciting times ahead :D

cheers HK.

Great stuff Jason... good luck with those! Hopefully in a few months time, you will be seeing some stunning little hatchies from that lot 8)

thanks mate... couldnt really have done it without you :)
having said that, lets wait and see what comes of it all, very early days yet!

You'll be right....I hope you are ok with lots of worry and sleepless nights though :lol:

thanks everyone.

You'll be right....I hope you are ok with lots of worry and sleepless nights though :lol:

i was thinking that today... if all goes 'well' i will be rather busy with hatchies. i still have a couple other things potentially gravid aswell.
lets wait and see though, fingers crossed!

thought I would share a pic of one of my gravid girls! certainly a stressful time of year!!

Attachments

• female albino darwin.jpg
    female albino darwin.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 52
very nice. i love the high contrast! got any pic of the male?

not as high contrast as the female but, has some very nice gold tones.

Attachments

• 01072009711.jpg
    01072009711.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 41
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back