Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hornet

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
post moult Phlogius sp. aff. papuanus female

This girl moulted this morn. Think she mature but will speak to steve bout it if i get hold of him tonight.
DSCF5905.jpg

DSCF5906.jpg

DSCF5907.jpg

DSCF5908.jpg

DSCF5911.jpg

DSCF5912.jpg

DSCF5913.jpg

DSCF5914.jpg

Last edited:
OMG, She is GORGEOUS!! What type is she? I love the black banding and those beautiful white fangs. You gotta be proud to have her!

OMG, She is GORGEOUS!! What type is she? I love the black banding and those beautiful white fangs. You gotta be proud to have her!

Shes a phlogius sp. aff. papuanus, some how i stuffed up the title.

She is beautiful. I wish we could keep them here!

if she is mature will breed her this season

Woo. How much? And how does purchasing invertebrates and getting them over to NSW work?

no permits needed for sending inverts to NSW. Probably $20 or so for slings

Woooo!! I bags a few, with full caresheets, cos i dont know much on heating etc.

hornet do u no much about aus spiders?
if i get a photo of the one i have do u think u might be able to tell me what sort it is?
i just bought it as a "bird eating spider" not told what type

hornet do u no much about aus spiders?
if i get a photo of the one i have do u think u might be able to tell me what sort it is?
i just bought it as a "bird eating spider" not told what type

yea get me some pics and i can get it id'd

gives me ,the hee bee jee beezzz............even the pics make the hairs on my neck stand up !

yea get me some pics and i can get it id'd

thanks heaps it might take a day or two because she or he hides in his burrows and that a fair bit but as soon as i can get one that would be fantastic if i could get an id!
cheers mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back