Posting a link

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slacker

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I'm just wanting confirmation that it is okay to create a thread on the forum with a link to a reptile classifieds site. The forum rules state:

A member has the right to notify others once of his web site (not a discussion forum like APS – see next Rule). They can also have a link their signature. Any further promotion will be counted as advertising and members who do this will have their post deleted and be offered banner ads or site sponsorship.

I'm assuming since my site, once it is completed, will not be a forum, this will be okay. Am I correct in that assumption?

I read it as you can post once only , and have the link in your sig ......but you never know

Now let's just hope they don't go and change that rule to exclude classifieds sites as well as forums now that I've asked the question :lol:

Will do, micky, thanks for the tip :)

care full where you tread,just ask Mickousley hes nolonger around
Mickousley is gone for more than simply posting links that are against the rules. You would do well to follow your own advice about watching where you are treading. ;)

I cannot see any reason why what you are proposing would be against the rules, although it would be somewhat competing with this sites for sale section. I still think it will be fine. Only a moderator can tell you for sure though.

PM Slateman about it and see what he says.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back