Present for my hubbys birthday!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bellany

Reaction score
After much consideration on what to get my hubby for his birthday ive decided on the following.. Monitor? Too hard to find right now.. Another Dragon? ... Its my choice next time to get a larger male with good colours.. Snake? Hmm Getting into liz's more now.. Nope.. He's getting a spray gun for his compressor.. Why did I betray the reptile addiction you ask? Well his wooden hand crafted gorgeous cabinets for his reptiles (and mine!) are going to look amazing with a new wood burner from the kids and a spray gun from moi.. Cant wait to see him finish his Tassie oak and black stained braided cabinet ! Pics to follow.. (if he actually finishes the damn thing!)

DAM, Bell Tassie Oak stained black is making me drool lol alot better then white melamine. I will be keen for those pics I don't like looking at regular old boxes, So I am asking an old guy at work to build my GTP enclosure because he has alot of wood working tools :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back