Problems logging in

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 270

Reaction score
When I try to log in, I put in my details and click on the button. then APS tries to load the following page:

http://www.aussiepythons.com/www.aussiepythons.com

with the following error massage:

Not Found

The requested URL /www.aussiepythons.com was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

This error only started to appear since APS moved to the current virtual server.

I am able to complete the loggin process by backspacing through the pages until I can see the [Access Forum] link, then click on that.

I am using Linux and the Konqueror browser if that helps.

Thanks!

Im glad im not the only1 :D The same thing happens 2 me when I add an attachment but 4 some reason they still work :? :lol:

And im using xp pro and firefox :)

Yeah you're not the only ones, although with the move to our new local server I'm hoping it will be a thing of the past :) Having said that, I know nothing about computer things :oops:

Please specify exactly which login screen and button you were using. I'll look into it after the move.

Slateman_Junior said:
Please specify exactly which login screen and button you were using. I'll look into it after the move.

The login screen I get is:

http://www.aussiepythons.com/user.php?op=loginscreen&module=NS-User

And I used the "Log In" button at the bottom of the form.

Here is a pic of the login screen. Sorry about the 1024x768 size (I don't know how to resize using THE GIMP).

Moderators: Only Slateman_Junior should delete this pic. :!:

It is happening to me too. I just keep going back and forwarded until some STRANGE things happens and capow I am suddenly logged on. No I have not smoked anything. Just very tired at the moment.

I use mozilla firefox and get exactly the same problem, its not a huge problem though because I can still log in.
Its only been happening in the last few days though so I put it down to the move.
The gallery won't load for me though, which is a bit more of a problem, this started at the same time.
Keep up the good work guys!!!

I agree with Rennie also. "Keep up the good work!"

Thankyou for your efforts in bringing us the ultimate user friendly service where we can enjoy HERPS of all shapes and sizes.

well i'm not sure if i'm having the same prob or not but weird things are happening when i log in... i get the page not found thing.. so i click back then the log in button at the top of the page and it just logs me in... my password isnt even there and it still logs me in...
Megz

The main issue I'm having here is I can't seem to replicate the problem. Until I can do that, there's no way of knowing where the problem is and how to fix it! UGH!

Adam,

I've been having this problem for the last couple of weeks, and it's continued since the move. After completing my login details, instead of directing me back to "www.aussiepythons.info/ " it instead tries to open the page "www.aussiepythons.info/www.aussiepythons.info " which doesn't exist so it comes up with the 'page does not exist' page. If I go back a few pages and click on a thread it opens it. Using XP Home and IE.

:p

Hix

Yeah, I understand the problem. I just can't seem to work out when and how it happens! Frustrating stuff.

It might help if the users concerned PM Slateman_Junior with your username, password and the name and version of your browser so he can test it logging on as you. Just a thought! ;-)

I have installed a patch which should fix this. Please let me know if it is still happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back