Protein supplements

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
not strictly amphetamines, but close, Methylhexanamine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

a.k.a 1,3 dimethylamylamine, not strictly dangerous per se, but it has alot of controversy in its use
amphetamines is a banned substance, and shouldn't be in your supplements or foodstuffs

although if so, it isn't the first time a company has spiked their product with "extra ingredients" using derivatives or analogues. So far to my knowledge there has not been a case where Jack3d is spiked with amphetamines, however i could be wrong

It isn't banned here in Australia and does do the job if you are lacking motivation to train hard. I did try it at one point in the past but who knows if it was just placebo. Something to note though is that methylhexanamine is illegal in most high level competition so stay away if you are competing. I wouldn't use it again, strong coffee will do pretty much the same thing ;)

If you're after a pre-training buzz, give some products from Body Science (BSC) a go. They make capsules containing Amino Acids such as Beta Alanine, which are natural and you will shocked at the feeling. Whilst it's not a Supplement to help build muscle, it will definitely help you work out at a more solid rate as it buffers lactic acid, ultimately leading you to futher size and improvement...

I have used muscle pharm assault and found it to be a good product, helped increase stamina noticibly and seemed to increase lean muscle gain. Prior to that I used superpump and thought it was pretty rough on the stomach

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

1 gram of carbs and 0.2 sugar?
its all protein and not much else, if you aim to build you will need some form of both slow and fast releasing carbohydrates in order to fuel your muscles, remember cells need sugars to survive & grow, and only protein on its own won't do much

on that note i'd go for a steak and cup of coffee instead, pretty much does the same thing (steak: pure protein + extra goodies, coffee: thermogenic caffeine)

I'm not a supplement fan, I take a bit of WPI but otherwise steak and eggs! A year ago I was a disturbing 65kg thanks to work-related stress and now I'm pushing 90. I reckon if you work hard for it it's a lot more worth it. No better feeling in the world than breaking the pain barrier. Save one :lol:

And I recommend Arnold Schwarzenegger's Guide to Modern Bodybuilding. Everything you need to know and then some.

Thanks guys. I tool hemorrhage today my mate gave it to me... Smashed gym hell hard but I feel like dying right now... Screw taking pre workouts now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back