• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pure Blonde Spotted 3yr old Male Pet Python - Cape York Locale

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cemspec

Reaction score
Scientific Name
Antaresia Maculosa

Common Name

Blonde Spotted Python
3yrs
Sex

male
Length

Good Size
Quantity Available

Price

Bred By
Shane Scarff

General Description
We are sadly selling our beautiful pet 3yr old male Blonde Spotted Python that we have had since he was 10 weeks old. Mr Smith is very well bred he is a pure 7th generation Cape York eastern small blotched with great colour bred by 'Shane's Aussie Pythons' from his big 5ft breeders! He is of breeding age for this season and would be an asset to anyone working with these gorgeous snakes he currently eats medium size rats!

He would suit a novice snake owner as he is very placid or just as a great family pet or to be used as a demo snake there is just no dirt in this snake. He sits on my lap when I am watching tv doesnt quirm around, a great kids snake has been handled by them from the beginning and is the snake that is always pulled out to show the people that are scared of snakes!

He will only be sold to an approved home only with a class 1 license. Pickup near Penrith ring on 0415220043 or PM me with questions. Would not be disappointed with this beautiful boy!

Willing to Freight?
Not by Air as too far from Airport / Road ok

Contact Details
Lisa

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

This boy is sold now to a great home thanks for the enquiries!

This boy is Sold now to a great home thanks for the enquiries!

Attachments

• Blonde Mac-Mr Smith2.jpg
    Blonde Mac-Mr Smith2.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 325
  • Blonde Mac-Mr Smith.jpg
    Blonde Mac-Mr Smith.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 628
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back