Purebred Dogs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stress is a pretty big factor in it as well.

I would change to S/O as C/D doesn't actually dissolve the struvite, it is a secondary diet to the S/D witch does most of the work.

urinary problems are common in cats, years ago i adopted 2 cats both were desexed. the female mix breed had nothing wrong with her but the male pure bred blue russian had to have surgery to remove stones that had blocked up and he nearly died, he also jumped off the roof and broke his leg in multiple places. he spent his whole life on a special diet and that leg played up.

Poor boy! That must've hurt :(
At least he lived through the ordeal and probably has had a long happy life under your care.

- - - Updated - - -

Stress is a pretty big factor in it as well.

I would change to S/O as C/D doesn't actually dissolve the struvite, it is a secondary diet to the S/D witch does most of the work.

Ahhh okay, thank you so much for your suggestion. Will definitely be switching him over :)

Check out this moderate Bull terrier bred by Lyndon Ingles. Lovely dog without the pointless egg shaped skull.

IMG_9349.jpg

A look at the Bull terriers own Australian club websites reveals some pretty average photographs representing their distorted idea of the perfect Bully. This picture from the Victorian club website was one of the only non conformation pictures I could find. This dog won reserve challenge dog. Note the small oddly shaped triangular eyes & of course the roman nose, I wonder what this breed will look like in 50 years.

album_2343_751.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back