putting pics on the internet

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bkgone

Reaction score
k i just got a digital camera for me bday and was just wondering how do i put pics on the internet?thanks

Normally your camera will come with a cable to connect to your computer and some software to load it on to - If it doesn't then that's pretty odd...So crank up the software, pull them across and then find a picture hosting site (I don't know any off the top of my head sorry - I've been paying for all my hosting for the past who knows how many years so I don't know what the good free servers are at the moment - maybe someone else knows?) APS provides a free personal gallery for you to upload your pictures to and show off your herps - although they're having a bit of trouble with them at the moment so I wouldn't try and create one just for now... Always an idea to resize the pictures before you upload them as well because Digital Cameras normally take quite large pictures that can take some time to upload and view on a lot of dialup connections.

BK, what you should do is mail the instructions to me and then I will post on here how you put pics on the internet.
Better still, just send me the camera so I can muck around with it for an indefinite amount of time.When I have mastered all it's functions, I will send it back to you.

You took the words right outta my mouth Greebs ol' boy(and no it wasn't while you were kissing me,it was just before lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back