Puzzled about NSW species list??

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bax155

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I've been trying to find information on wether I can keep Pebble Earless Dragon- Tympanocryptis cephalus, Gibber Earless Dragons- Tympanocryptis intima and Gibber Dragons- Ctenophurus gibba in NSW, the current species list does not list these species in Class 1 or 2, I did find an old list from 2003 which had these species on it.
Does this mean these species are no longer available to be kept in NSW?
If they are does anyone know breeders where these species can be purchased?
Cheers,
Baxter.

If you can get them from some one in another state then you just have to call DECCW and they will usually just add them to the list, what class, well that would depend on how they feel on the day but I'd guess they would start on class 2.... thats if you can find a breeder of those species...?..

u might find it hard to find someone with those species. On lisence that is ;)

Thanx Jason and nettedguru, I thought these species might fall into the 'to hard basket' to acquire, hopefully once my agamidae experience is at a higher level these species have become more popular, I thought T.cephalus would have been a popular species to keep as they are cool little dragons!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back