• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Pygmy Bearded Dragon Hatchlings

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fireflyshuffle

Reaction score
Scientific Name Pogona Henrylawsoni

Common Name Pygmy Bearded Dragon/Black soil Dragon

Sex
Unknown

Length
4 to 5 cms

Quantity Available
14 for now

Bred By
Myself

General Description
Beautiful hatchling Pygmy Bearded Dragons hatched begining of January and already showing great colours.
Parents are lovely natured, male is a lemony yellow and female is light tan in colour.
These little Dragons are excellent feeders already, eating small crickets and baby woodies, dusted daily with calcium and vitamin dust, and salad offered everyday, which they have already started to lick.
Each dragon comes with a caresheet. Pics of parents and hatchlings up soon.
$80 each or $150 for two
MUST have license
Central Coast but will arrange pickup in Syd (Hornsby only)

Willing to Freight?
No

Contact Details
PM

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)
Given on purchase

Bump will discount if purchasing more than two beardies. Have alot showing orange, cream/white colors.

$75 each. Ready to go. Will be heading to sydney on Sun. Pm me if you would like to meet for pickup on sun if intrested.

Special Price - 6 cute little hatchies remaining, growing quick, 4 weeks old.
Prices are as follows -
1 for $70
2 for $130
3 for $170
Would like to move them on for next clutch

Ok so ive had queries on freight.
I have to organise papers and will do so if i have enough buyers interested. So, serious buyers that are interested in freight, please pm me as i will make it one day next week to go to airport
Must be purchases of two or more and buyer to pay costs.

Bump - Freight will be $55 from Syd to Vic. Any one wanting Pygmys freighted to Vic Pm me. Would like to make one trip only

Bump, another 14 little cuties ready to go. Will be heading to syd this weekend and going into city, if anyone wants to arrange picking up hatchies in syd pm me. Discount on multiple purchases

Updated pics

Updated pics of 4 week old Henrylawsoni dragons. One for $65 or two for $120. Big discounts on purchases of 3 or more. Can freight for additional $75.
Call 0439783576 between 9am and 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back