pygmy bearded dragon tank

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a close look at you're photos and the one on the left with the Pygmys in them what's the line of glass or Perspex down the bottem?

that's the sand guard,it helps to keep sand out of the track.As anyone with sand and sliding doors can tell you it can be very annoying

Alright just never seen them before an I don't have any sliding glass doors so I wouldn't know aha

y4ape4e8.jpg

Juvenile Eastern Water Dragon enclosure... I've just purchased the tank below off gumtree for a ridiculously cheap price & am currently setting that up for them...

uvypyban.jpg

Going out today looking for a Timber feature to cut to size to place in the tank for them to climb...

uvypyban.jpg

Going out today looking for a Timber feature to cut to size to place in the tank for them to climb...

I have one of these with a reasonable sized python in it with all 3 walls insulated with faom fake rock panels and am having trouble keeping the heat up to it. You will struggle to get your temps high enough to keep dragons in it. They are a very large enclosure

Attachments

• IMG_0011.jpg
    IMG_0011.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 197
  • IMG_0010.jpg
    IMG_0010.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 173
  • IMG_0009.jpg
    IMG_0009.jpg
    146.7 KB · Views: 176
I have one of these with a reasonable sized python in it with all 3 walls insulated with faom fake rock panels and am having trouble keeping the heat up to it. You will struggle to get your temps high enough to keep dragons in it. They are a very large enclosure

That's an awesome background... I like how you've done it on three sides... Yeah it's a bit tricky with the size... I've glued a ledge on the back wall under the basking light (100 watt Philips flood light) & getting temps of 36 & it's only a top of 21 here today... I'll post some pics once I've finished the set up.

y4ape4e8.jpg

Juvenile Eastern Water Dragon enclosure... I've just purchased the tank below off gumtree for a ridiculously cheap price & am currently setting that up for them...
That setup looks heaps good :) how long is the water dragon? :)

Come on guys where are all the dragon enclousures I'm after some inspiration for my beardie tank

Ok so I've finished setting up my Eastern Water Dragon enclosure... Check it out... Complete with waterfall.
a3yhu6ys.jpg

evy8ade4.jpg

5uta9utu.jpg

epu6ebuh.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back